Mandas Bagged A4

Thanks for the kind comments everyone.
Lambda sensor had a faulty heater element.
I always try and use a stock file when available and this is a typical reason why.

Edc17 has the ability to use calculated lambda if actual reading can not be obtained for whatever reason. However, when tuning we need actual reading to judge how much scope for fuel is available while maintaining a clean lambda.

Cheers

Reactions: Chop.
New thermostat has seemingly got the temp running at 90 again and oil temp 95c-100c, phew
mpg is a lil lower than before, but i also hear a faint donking at 20mph-30mph so suspect something else is wanting attention.
Could not be happier with how it runs, so lively, it never felt like this when i got it back from the last tuners, cant help but drive like the stereo type when it gives so easily.. this may also have something to do with my mpg dipping.. :whistle2:

In the last 3 months she has had..
New Thermostat
New Tune and EGR blanking plates popped in (fixed the smoking)
New lambda sensor
New Wheel speed sensor (abs)
New Battery
New Exhaust clamp on the center silencer
Rear Bumper repaired after a car park rear end

.. to say she is getting needy doesnt quite cover it

Reactions: bobby singh and Chop.
oh and new airlift bushings and rear shocks in the last year.. needy cow

Reactions: Chop. and Damian_S
She has been a little ****** this year.
Thermostat replaced.
The DMF went when i was driving down the a34, towed to a local indi on a bar as flat beds wont take 'modified' cars without an extra fee, and the rac trailer wouldnt accomodate the width of the wheels. No power steering on a sprained wrist.. on my birthday/bank holiday eeeepp thanks love!
£900 lighter few days later got her back with a new Sach's clutch and dmf, feels amazing, light clutch pedal, no judder on pulling off and slips in each gear a dream. Stiff pedal and judder on pull off have been there since they day i got her in 2014, recent map just pushed her off the edge :)

In addition had a thudding noise between 10mph and 23mph, stops being audible once over that speed and was coming from the back.
Wheels at the back all look perfect, loads of tread, minimal camber wear, no bulges, flat spots and equally when alloys much the same, no warping and cracks. But once i put my standard wheels on the back sounds gone, even adding spacers sound is still gone, so seems either a dud tyre but cant see the problem, or wheel, so for now I am on standards but i do have a full set of rainsports to go on eventually, pending a refurb i reckon and my bank to recover from the clutch.

34402268175_fd96a07bb7_c.jpg

Before Spacers, as this is my set up for the next month or so needed something
34371914362_0db6d01af6_b.jpg

20mm h and r's on the back
34491440316_654256f1e0_c.jpg

34371868992_6c188c1c8a_c.jpg

34491445816_834659de22_c.jpg

Reactions: Chop.