Manchester Audi

whitey

Reaction score
Anyone else find manchester audi massively irritating?

Booked car in other week for a knocking on exhaust and it was a right pain to do, preaching about warrantys, being really sharp about courtesy cars etc anyway got a vmail saying cars due in tomorrow (last week) and be prepared to test drive and diagnose noise and so forth and talk it through, except it was booked for tomorrow, so rang and changed it and said had the message about test drives and insurance (paying 15 quid to go on theres, ive always had it foc at other places!?!?) to which they said they knew nothing about it and went on about how I must have got the dates wrong !!!!

erm, i dont think so! Anyway, as wifes taking it i thought she wont be able to point a knoking out so whislt i changed the brakes on the other car we jacked it up and check and its two worn loose clamps on the centre section knocking. so i called them today to say what it is trying to be helpful and give them a headstart ........

....... all i got was an idiot women trying to pretend she knew more about cars and banging on about diagnostics proceedure! I understand they need to check, but stick it on ramps fire up and its obvious, no tyest drive is needed!!

Just difficult and irritating!

sorry rant over

pay the £15 but ask for it back if there was a genuine warrenty fault found, done that a few times with cheshire oaks audi

might do, not an issue, just the way they speak and make everything so ****** difficult its just not needed!

if you think they are bad, try warrington audi, same group. sure they have an anti-sales department that wins awards!!
yep hope you are listening Warrington Audi, sort yourselves out!!