lupo gti

howdy quattro

Reaction score
alright lads, just been to trax yesterday and saw a real nice silver lupo gti sat on some proper nice euro'd wheels and it got me thinkin that i might decide to go hot hatch again coz it really looked the business. at the minute i've got an audi a4 1.8t quattro sport but i got it mainly because the bird i was with had a kid and i couldnt fit a booster seat in the back of my old car coz it had no back seats and full 4 point harnesses! so i got the audi, but now we've broke up and i still love the audi but its not got the kinda 'me' factor to it! love slammed hatches with good pulling engines and heard nothing but good stuff about the lupo gti, anyone on here driven or owned one? any advice for or against them would be great! thanks.

pete

not sure about the lupo tbh but a mate had its big brother the polo gti, very similar to the Lupo and a very good car, well specced but IMO the lupo looks way better. As long as you dont need much boot space or rear leg room youre laughing. They seem to hold their value better than the Polo too.

lol-i love it! I never go round garages with my mates now when theyre after a new car as its always me who walks out with one!