Loss of power no light on dash

Burnett1690

Reaction score
Evening guys, im new to audi I've got an A3 2.0tdi S-Line 170bhp and every so often when I'm driving to work or other places I get a sudden loss of power for a split second and no lights appear on the dash, I've plugged in carista but no fault codes are showing other than the CAN network gateway. Anyone had similar issues? TIA

Has it been serviced recently? Could be clogged fuel filter? Im no expert though!

Has it been serviced recently? Could be clogged fuel filter? Im no expert though!
No mate it hasn't, although saying that it is due a service as the light is on. If I'm honest im not sure when it was last serviced as I only bought it 4weeks ago from Evan Halshaw and they don't have the book after i asked for it.

Did you get any sort of warranty? Harf to proove there is an issue without fault codes though! Id getbit serviced and see if the issue still occurs. May not solve your problem mate but as you say its probably due anyway

I would take it back to EH. They are main dealers for several brands. Give them one chance to fix it and if they don't ask for your money back.
I would guess this is reason why the previous owner PX it in the first place.

Reactions: paddy