looks like i found another snobby forum!!!

S

S3 4 DJK

seems my post for a reg no for sale, has been deleted!. i DO have 2 Audi,s but both are "proper" Audis. a 1972 100s coupe. and a 1984 wr quattro turbo. so laters you snobby lot!:applaus: :salute: :moa:

Andy D

S3 4 DJK said:
seems my post for a reg no for sale, has been deleted!. i DO have 2 Audi,s but both are "proper" Audis. a 1972 100s coupe. and a 1984 wr quattro turbo. so laters you snobby lot!:applaus: :salute: :moa:

That's right these new fangled cars aren't really Audi. I mean do they even have quattro anymore?
I bet they aren't even German and that the reall Audi manufacturer went into hiding in late 1984.:motz::asskicking::asskicking::scared2:

I think you are a bit misinformed S34 DJK, as I have a 2004 A4 and okay it's not old school, but it is an Audi and I'm chuffed to bits with it!:hi:

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
OK, own up, who deleted his reg thread?

My 50p offer still stands btw. :)

Silver Quattro

1st Quattro Deffo not my last...
thats the way to go if your thread gets deleted then everyone else is a sNOB :salute:

MikeS4

MikeS4
"looks like i found another snobby forum!!! "

Do you make a habbit of looking for them, maybe you're the problem not the forum.

Andy D

If you look all around you and you can't work out who the village idiot is then get a mirror coz it's probably you....lol

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I think he's gone....

waveform2

* J e d i *
hmm i suspect him as a bmw driver! :)

marriedblonde

waveform2 said:
hmm i suspect him as a bmw driver! :)

Ouch, some of us BM drivers are normal down to earth people. Well ok perhaps that is going a little too far but I aint snobby :)

waveform2

* J e d i *
hehe :) :) :)

audi80sport

is it home time yet?
sorry...but can we just finish this off by deleting this thread!?! it would p1ss him off and if not make me chuckle :)

james0808

marriedblonde said:
Ouch, some of us BM drivers are normal down to earth people.
Ive had 2 bmw drivers flash me out in the rush hour traffic today and i was in the seat.Rare breed but they are out there.

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Yep, and sadly, MB, your one of them. ;)