Looking for details to help track down adamss24

Princy

Reaction score
Hi all

Sadly I find myself in a position where posting this is my only option of any kind of satisfactory solution although if I'm honest it seems it will still be a long shot. It is also in the hope of preventing anyone else being duped out of money on the pretense of goods or services from Chris Pruteanu (adamss24).

The back story is, last year I posted in the tuning thread looking for advice on tuning the BDG 2.5 v6 tdi engine and Chris replied to the thread offering his services. After some discussion over pm he requested a £500 deposit bank transferred over to his account so that he could begin working assembling a turbo upgrade package. I agreed to this (my BIG mistake) based on the fact that he seems to have had a very good reputation on this and most other community forums.

This was back in April and I have given it till now to see if he would come through with the kit or at least get in touch to offer a refund or explain what had happened but despite him still posting on Facebook and regularly using Whatsapp he has ignored my attempts to contact him by pm, email, Whatsapp, Facebook messenger and telephone.

So, my only chance of recourse is to go down the legal route and onto the purpose of this thread.

I am looking for anyone who can supply any contact information for Chris that I can pass on to the police and include in any paperwork required by the small claims court. If anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated as although it's not a vast sum of money, the biggest issue for me is the fact that he has conducted himself like a common thief and capitalised on the trust gained on a number of community forums.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide with this.

Carl