LOOKING FOR COILOVERS

craig9999

Reaction score
Im looking to get some coilovers for my S3 and wondered what ones were best as they vary so much in price, are the cheaper ones really S**t or are they actually ok. If any1 has some for sale let me.

Im looking into this myself at the moment, think alot of people go for AP coilovers on here, i have also heard KW are very good. The cheaper ones such as AK FK (i think) are probably what i will go for as my suspension is a bit past it and im only looking to replace but dont want standard.

I've just got the ap coillies for mine, heard a lot of good things about them and ap are (I've been told) a sister company of kw. Have not got the car back yet but looking forward to seeing the difference

cool pls post pics of your car as im also replacing my susspension in the next 4 weeks!!!
when do you it back

Fitted the fk's on my old S3. Fronts where great, rears where shocking. Springs weren't up to the job, you need to set them at the highest to get a sensible ride height and the bottom out really easily.. but then they are only £220 so really I couldn't complain and if nothing else they looked better and did handle better than stock, but there are better options.

i was looking at spending around the 400 mark but i do want something decent