Lookin to buy this s4

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
orite all!
lookin to buy this s4 what things shall i look out for? test drove it it stuggles to go into 1st n 2nd gear its that the clutch or gearbox? i brought my a4 which i still have from these guys they are family friends. im in 2 minds looking at the b6 1.8tq as well. just gotto make sure i can afford to run the 2.7 engine.

http://www.dhada.com/component/option,com_classifieds/Itemid,26/

could just be the clutch m8, not to sure if it just needs adjustment? go fo the s4 stunning luv the colour :o.k:

Looks like a bargain price too, the clutch is hydraulic therefore no adjustment possible. Probably a G/B oil change would improve it no end

mawhitey said:
Looks like a bargain price too, the clutch is hydraulic therefore no adjustment possible. Probably a G/B oil change would improve it no end

apparently u can bleed the clutches thats wat i ment

yeah its a fair price can get it for £7.600 which aint bad for the performance, very clean example as well. just been getting insurence quotes come out at £1.800 zurich gunno try others. im 23 with 1 year no claims any other companys i should try? love the bimma m5 2 fast for me must be thirsty with that 4.0 lump.

I'm biassed, but an S4 in Nogaro Blue is quite a car ;)

I appreciate that saloons sell for a little less than Avants, but that does seem very very cheap :) What's the mileage etc? Cambelted?

i have a feeling its one of 2 things.
Did the gear stick feel central in 3rd and 4th, if not, it could just need adjusting.

Or it could be the 1st and 2nd synchro mesh in the gearbox, which is not good