LED Upgrade to my 2015 A4 Black edition+ Avant

mike60e

Reaction score
Fitted the led light kit and i was quite surprised it only took 15-20mins, Front fog lights, dome lights, etc. A big thank you to T8ups once again for a great service and very good price. Why Audi don't start to fit the full white kits is just crazy.
http://instagram.com/emtuning

Just the start of some small mods.
Vcds next, just need to find if there is any new stuff on there. :);):);)

Reactions: RobbieWebs and ruairi83
This kit come with reversing lights Mike?
What comes with the kit?
Mine reversing light is pish lol

This kit come with reversing lights Mike?
What comes with the kit?
Mine reversing light is pish lol

It all depends on what interior lights you have fiitted, for example front and rear map lights, front dome lights, boot light x3, glovebox light, front footwell Lights, rear footwell lights, vanity lights and front fog lights.

Well the Chunt who had bought the car before me never specced the interior light package so I hardly have any lol

Well the Chunt who had bought the car before me never specced the interior light package so I hardly have any lol

If you are planning on keeping the car for a while, you could always fit them as a retrofit. There are plenty of members on here who have done it to their own cars, also check out the forums and youtube for info.

That's the thing Mike I have a short interest span in cars.
Love my A4 and the spec that comes with the BE but having 3 kids, 1 in a booster and 1 car seat it's kinda cramped.
Looking for a SQ5 or 3.0 Q5 next I reckon

Reactions: mike60e
That's the thing Mike I have a short interest span in cars.
Love my A4 and the spec that comes with the BE but having 3 kids, 1 in a booster and 1 car seat it's kinda cramped.
Looking for a SQ5 or 3.0 Q5 next I reckon

The other half wants a Q5, nice looking and just the right size. We've only got one 4 year old boy so the A4 is ok at the moment..lol