Leather Interior in 2001 B6 TDI

A44NI

Blowin Out Black
Reaction score
Hello there

I have a 2001 B6 TDI SE with the two piece non folding back seat. This means there is a big sheet of steel between the back seat and the boot, no ski hatch etc.

I am wondering what leather interiors if any will fit into my car as previously when investigating I found that for a B6 S4 back seat to fit I had to cut out metal and start welding new brackets in for it to fit and i am not too keen to start doing this

Anyone any ideas, part numbers etc?

Thanks

I presume there are different mounts for the version which had the ski hatch or were folding. My buffalo leather seats are of the non-folding variety without the hatch & have the same metal plate across the seat back. I'd say look for a used interior from a car with the same set up or just have your existing seats re-trimmed in leather.

Have seen various interiors on ebay. S4 and sport leather but I put a sport cloth interior in earlier this year and had to retain my original back seat as the sport one was folding and wouldn't fit.

Ebay sellers tend to tell you that they will all fit but I am dubious

A44NI said:
Have seen various interiors on ebay. S4 and sport leather but I put a sport cloth interior in earlier this year and had to retain my original back seat as the sport one was folding and wouldn't fit.

Ebay sellers tend to tell you that they will all fit but I am dubious

In which case dont buy an interior that has the hatch or folds, tehn you wont have any problems!

You can cut the metal for the ski hatch very easy in about 5 mins.
I removed all the metal and fitted some S4 seats and the fold down option makes the A4 boot much more useable.