Facelift Launch Control Beep

Jbond312

Reaction score
I tried doing launch control for the 2nd time the other day. Made sure the car was up to temperature, traction control off, in dynamic and S on the gearbox, etc. However, when I put my foot on the brake and then place my foot on the accelerator, the rev's do not move and the car just makes a kind of quiet beep noise (nothing comes up on the screen, etc). I let off the brake and tried again, it does the same thing. Then third time lucky it just comes to life, hits 4k revs and off I go. Am I doing something wrong or have any of you seen this before?

I'm 99% sure that it might be because you didn't press the brake pedal HARD!

fc3646a02beca4bbf6c05e711f81c0eb354d253149028d9ce0fca9def3aaf63a.jpg

Reactions: oli356 and Jassyo06
I'm 99% sure that it might be because you didn't press the brake pedal HARD!

fc3646a02beca4bbf6c05e711f81c0eb354d253149028d9ce0fca9def3aaf63a.jpg

haha well that's embarassing. I'll give it another go later and be a bit more heavy footed and see what happens.

Yeah as Lehn said.... I've found that sometimes it wont launch if you don't push the brake hard enough. Not heard a beeping though.

Yep you guys were right. I was being too much of a pansy on the brake :racer:

What revs do you guys set it at before releasing the brake? Have you literally gotta floor it? I’ve no done it yet can you tell lol....

What revs do you guys set it at before releasing the brake? Have you literally gotta floor it? I’ve no done it yet can you tell lol....

Just floor it and it will automatically keep the revs at 4.000rpm, wait 1-2 seconds for the boost to build up, release the brake pedal and away you go :racer:

Just floor it and it will automatically keep the revs at 4.000rpm, wait 1-2 seconds for the boost to build up, release the brake pedal and away you go :racer:
Haha class, I look forward to giving it a whirl :))