Last part number request pretty please...

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
Hi all final part number I need to complete my shopping list and I can't seem to find it anywhere and that's the part number for the drivers side exhaust manifold for my 1996 2.6 v6 quattro. Anyone know the number for it??

Hi all final part number I need to complete my shopping list and I can't seem to find it anywhere and that's the part number for the drivers side exhaust manifold for my 1996 2.6 v6 quattro. Anyone know the number for it??

According to my ancient copy of ETKA (2002!) the numbers are;

078 253 032AF Drivers side ie cyl 1-3
078 253 031AF Passenger side ie cyl 4-6

applicable to engine codes ABC, AAH, AFM & ACZ

Hope this helps!

Thanks alot nessy I really apriciate it, don't suppose you could check part number for indicated stalk for me? Only I ordered one from the bay, turned up today and it s the wrong part ggrrrr what a joke considering he even asked me for my reg to check it will fit

Thanks again nessy your a diamond, now does it matter if there is a D on the end of the part number as just seen one on the bay (again) has same part number but with a D on the end, looks the same but don't want to buy it and it be the wrong part again.

Thanks again nessy your a diamond, now does it matter if there is a D on the end of the part number as just seen one on the bay (again) has same part number but with a D on the end, looks the same but don't want to buy it and it be the wrong part again.

Using the search function on ETKA brings up the info that the 513D switch was fitted to A4,A8 and even Audi Cabriolet models, but all in the date range 8/97 to 12/98.
On that basis I wouldn't risk it , and would stick to the earlier switch , at least you know for sure that will work!
Aragorns offer is probably the wisest move!

Hi aragorn thanks for offer your a life saver I sent you a pm but not showing in my sent messages so if you haven't received it let me know or send me pm with price for stalk with postage to east Sussex and payment details and I'll send payment. Thanks again

Ok mate cheers just let me know when your ready for payment and I'll sort it out. Thanks again