Just moved to the UK from the States.......

UKYankee

Reaction score
and wanted to pop in and say Hi. I am an avid Audi fan and am pretty excited to be here. It's almost unbearable reading about all the "cool" Audi's we never get in the States and all the great Motorsport events that aren't even covered on TV. I am already looking forward to Silverstone this April and hoping to get to Le Mans this Summer.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi and hope to contribute to the Audi community here during my time in the UK.

btw, we have already picked up a very low mileage 2006 allroad for myself (I love this 3.0 TDI motor...something else we never got over there) and an 07 A3 2.0 TDI. I will be lurking on those pages hoping to find out more about our cars.

I am living in Berkshire and was wondering if there are ever any regional events in this area to meet like-minded Audi enthusiasts? Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Its great to have you on board. Im sure you will like the forum. We always have plenty going on, and lotsof helpful people. Have a read in the applicable sections. Lots of nice pics. There are meets sections that cover most areas. Link below, just add yourself onto the correct list for your area and browse the threads for upcoming meets. Enjoy the forum.. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks for the warm welcome Sandra. May be a silly question but what area would I sign up for local events?