Jetex filter 80mm video

Customboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone as requested here is the video of the jetex filter I just fitted to my car hope u enjoy it I just love the sound !

Whoops forgot the link

Any info or questions just ask

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MURRAYS444 and Danman1
Sold!

Doesnt sound much different from my cold air intake but after seeing the reviews and the better flow it has, id be silly not to

It is a great mod mate feel free to pop down and look at it before buying mate but u got to love that sound !!

cheers dan its a great nice mod and well worth every penny for my future ko4 conversion

I'm just sorting out last bits I need a tubular manifold and a decat downpipe to replace the ssetup I have now mate then the build can start

I think.someone on here sells the manifold for a decent price,but can't remember his name

I can't wait till pay day I think ill be getting one of these and a b5 tip hopefully

Got the b5 tip and sorted out a manifold today just last thing I need is a decat pipe now and maybe a catch can

Nilz mate life is too short! Lol all systems are go ready for take off !

LOL...defo mate, do it while you can and make the most of it :)

Just got two bits left to get a downpipe and decat for my ko4 and a catch can the its fitting time then off to rtech for a few days !

Ooh that's a bit too loud for me! Im fitting mine in the oem air box a la tuffty so I hope it muffles the sound a bit!