It's here...

S32B

Reaction score
Collected it this afternoon, no complaints what so ever :) Coming from the S3 I thought it was going to be slow, but it's not as slow as I expected :)

It's a beautiful place to sit in :)

I was feeling a bit blue tonight :D

Reactions: THQuattro, 007dan91, MrSkimo and 2 others
You must be real happy it looks lovely. What spec did you go for and did you get a good discount? are they aftermarket wheels as well?

You must be real happy it looks lovely. What spec did you go for and did you get a good discount? are they aftermarket wheels as well?
Thanks, they are the standard wheel. Only extras were folding mirrors, privacy glass, extended led light pack and hold assist. I went for no rear badges which is a free option. I got 21.4% off the car! which got it down to just under £29.5k :D

They assumed they were having my S3, but I said from the start "Keep both deals seperate, as I may sell it elsewhere", which I did ;)

Looks lovely mate! Was the other half impressed when you were taking pictures? :D

Enjoy.
I originally ordered the ibis White coupe then swapped to the sportback.

Came from an S3 as well. Completely different bit of kit.

Looks lovely mate! Was the other half impressed when you were taking pictures? :D

lol she wasn't too happy, I called her up as I was on my way back from collecting it, I said come out to see it and go for a ride...the reply "I'm in my scruffy house clothes and haven't got any makeup on and my hair needs washing" :D Woman!!! :) It's just a car to her, which is good as she never has any input to what I get or how much I spend :p

Enjoy.
I originally ordered the ibis White coupe then swapped to the sportback.

Came from an S3 as well. Completely different bit of kit.
Yeah too right, the ride is a lot more relaxed in the A5, think I'll miss the power & quattro of the S3 at times though! I almost went for another S3 but the saloon black edition, then thought it would be the same inside! The inside of the A5 and the mmi system is much better though. The girl that sold me the car said it comes with 3 months Audi connect, which she can upgrade to a year after the 3 months (free of charge) but to be honest I don't think that it has anything that I'd use! I've got this for 3 years, so the new S3 will be out by then...may go back to that then lol ;)

I do like them wheels, really nice. I think I prefer white to black aswell! might set a white S5 next time ;)

Reactions: S32B
I do like them wheels, really nice. I think I prefer white to black aswell! might set a white S5 next time ;)
I had the S3 in black, fantastic when clean...but keeping it clean! Always said I'd get white next regardless of what car I get! White you can get away with a jet wash and drip dry...not on black!

My old S3 :(
IMG 4844

Thanks, they are the standard wheel. Only extras were folding mirrors, privacy glass, extended led light pack and hold assist. I went for no rear badges which is a free option. I got 21.4% off the car! which got it down to just under £29.5k :D

They assumed they were having my S3, but I said from the start "Keep both deals seperate, as I may sell it elsewhere", which I did ;)

That's a great discount did you use carwow or someone else to get the discount?

That's a great discount did you use carwow or someone else to get the discount?
Carwow from a place down South, I then tried my luck sending it to my local dealership, she said she would ask the big boss and get back to me! I was expecting them to tell me to jog on....the next day they contacted me and said "We will match it" :) Needless to say I was there like a shot :D

Just been looking at my finance documents to work out the VT date...my figures never got to a VT date!!! I called the finance guy up to double check my figures! he laughed, "No, you are right, I've never seen this situation before, because you got so much discount off the front end, even with payments, interest and deposits, you will never pay back half the value of the car" he said it again "A great deal" :)

The A5 is a fantastic car, I have no regrets at all on buying it, I'll happily keep it for 36 months :) I was expecting to be a bit disappointed with the performance coming from the S3, but I'm not! the combination of the 2.0 petrol and the s-tronic means it's plenty quick enough for my needs.

Lovely car and great deal. Just get in and drive quick to get away from that nasty looking Oaklands Estate.

Congratulations on getting the car. Delivery was quick for you!