1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

It's FRIDAY!

VinceXR Dec 1, 2017

1. VinceXR

VinceXR Active Member Sportback Team Tango S tronic Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Any plans for the weekend guys and girls?!

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. KrisKrk

KrisKrk A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant Gold Supporter S-line owners group Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi Manual Le Mans Edition

Yeah, man! I'm going to ...

... look after my kids. Yay:blink::sadlike:

Last weekend I've spent time with my car so this weekend my wife is going out. LOL

Should be fun anyway.

How about you @VinceXR ?

RSTHRILLER likes this.
  4. VinceXR

Sounds it mate! :whistle2:

Haha I don't have kids so my time is split between my car, my drums and my mrs. (In that order) ;)

Well I'm fighting the urge to blast up to Scotland and take another test drive of my new car before I go and collect it next weekend :racer:

Otherwise i'll be putting in some overtime at work :whip:

5. KrisKrk

KrisKrk A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant Gold Supporter S-line owners group Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi Manual Le Mans Edition

Sounds grate also.

Betcha your attention order it the other way round. They (our mrs) always want to be the center of an attention. LOL

You've got good neighbours and they like drums or did you gave them ear plugs?

Would like to have a pssion like that, not to have kids to have time for it and be still single but my life would be s..it then. LOL

Have a great one

6. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 S tronic Audi RS6 Audi Avant Owner Group DSG

............wash the filthy RS. Not been cleaned for the last 2 weekends due to the cold.

VinceXR likes this.
  7. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

Work tomorrow

8. RSTHRILLER

RSTHRILLER LOVE 5 BANGERS

Have the glow plugs changed egr cleaned and check for boost leaks and it should hopefully fix the annoying boost problem and limp mode and if I get time the car needs a wash aswell

9. VinceXR

2 weekends?! You don't deserve that RS ;)

RSTHRILLER likes this.