its a bit quiet on here lately?

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Whats going on... Is everyone on holiday? (alright for some!)

I've noticed on a few other forums that people just chat about anything. Really helps build the comunity spirit!

Perhaps we should all try and get the general chat section busier...

[ QUOTE ]
yeah dicky weve been here and got slated for whoring so I will not or rarely initiate a debate now.

[/ QUOTE ]

But its only really gone quiet over the last few days!

All the crazy post whoring went on months and months ago!

And you seem to misunderstand what we mean by post whoring....

There is nothing wrong with starting a valid discussion in the correct forum! The problem comes when a thread gets spoiled by taking the subject off topic with stupid (non-relevant) posts!

I was thinking so too. Maybe its all these peeps buying Porsche's and leaving the forum LOL. Haven't heard from old names like Drill and Gambba for a long while either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

for the sake of chat, Why are they advertising Titanic on DVD with all new ending - what? It DIDNT sink?

[ QUOTE ]
We could always have a chat about Religion, Politics and homosexuality.................

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell NO!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
for the sake of chat, Why are they advertising Titanic on DVD with all new ending - what? It DIDNT sink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they could do a remake with the Quake or Doom phenoma.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Was thinking exactly the same khufu when I saw it advertised last night!