Issues issues issues.. solution?

GazzaA3

Reaction score
So, many issues have airsed recent month.
From a slipping clutch to water leak to missfire to oil light flashing.

So slipping clutch is solved with new clutch,

I think the water leak and missfire could be related, it only happens on start up and left for a while. I'm thinking head gasket leak as it does smoke a little bit.

Oil light flashing at random times I'm not sure of, oil pressure? I have good amount of oil in it.

So with these issues I'm thinking would be best just to get the engine out and then all jobs can be done and everything else looked at such as cam belt and slips pipes.

Could anyone shed some light on what iv mentioned?
Slightly annoying they have all come up now but they need to be sorted.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day, different view on things!
This morning I opened bonnet then started the car to discover steam from back engine when in first stages of warming up, this is now led me to believe my water leak is on the turbo?
The missfire I have is still here, on start up but now also under load of boost.
For example accelerating up hill in 4/5th under higher boost is miss's a couple of times.
Could this be coil pack?

Any codes when scanned with Vag com?
Possibly get a coolant test done to see if there are exhaust gasses in the coolant

Misfire could be coilpack wiring harness.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Only have access to vag com on limited time as it's my friend who does it, but last time when missfire was there but not as bad I only had a fault with the acceleration sensor.
I didn't thing of getting the coolant checked like that, I guess that would rule out if it was leaking.

I see the wireing harness is earthed on top of the rocker like in the picture, should I get it changed?
bdd3a1326f8c0e880be31ea960314bcd.jpg
300fe02574e2371423fd085c0937a854.jpg