Intake and Inlet elbow advice

p90dly

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted an AWE intake on the DNWA engined RS3? Currently looking at intakes and like the AWE but after talking to a supplier there not sure how or if it would marry up with a Forge inlet elbow........... any one have any advice or experience with this??

Has anyone fitted an AWE intake on the DNWA engined RS3? Currently looking at intakes and like the AWE but after talking to a supplier there not sure how or if it would marry up with a Forge inlet elbow........... any one have any advice or experience with this??
Have a word with Simon @ sharpmotorsport he has the awe/forge setup i think he makes a specific adapter piece for it.

Have a word with Simon @ sharpmotorsport he has the awe/forge setup i think he makes a specific adapter piece for it.
Do you have any contact details for him??
Have googled sharp motorsport but didnt find much

Yeah i designed and offer a kit as was the first UK/RHD customer to buy so developed to fit.