Inspection service

Martha

Reaction score
Getting Annwyl oil change and inspecinio service next week at a franchised Audi dealer.

No mention they will change fuel filter. How often does fuel filter need changing for Annwyl A3 TDI 150? Now just about two years old just under 20,000 miles on the clock.

They did try and get me to pay £79 for air con service though.....!!!!!!!!!!!! - the emphasis on con probably!

Have to say doesn't take much to change oil, fit pollen filter, change air filter and inspect car - could do it in Annwyl hour and so with parts should be able to get a service for under£200 easily, but had quotes of up to and over £400!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be paying £300 at franchised dealer going to. Shopped around to get this quote but most disappointing thing is about three or 4 dealers in Midlands to North west uk didn't even bother to answer my requests for a quote for service - very very poor, and I wasn't bargaining them just asking the price. Thinking fo raising this with Audi as with some of them I chased them more than once but still no reply. About two others I had to go after more than once fro a reply!

Annwyl :shrug: ?

You are seeing pretty much going rate for service I'm afraid. I have a service agreement bought at the time of purchase - 3 services for £399 (such a good deal that they stopped offering it!) when I have a service I get a copy invoice for how much the dealer charges Audi - £180.

£399 is only a good deal when compared with the total rip off prices they try and charge!

The quality of customer service with Audi has gone massively downhill over the last couple of years. It took me around 20 calls to get my car booked in for warranty work. Service section was never available to book in, promised call backs never happened. But amazingly the dealer did manage to call me three times to let me know they could do a great deal on a new car!
Almost certainly moving to a different make for next car, not that there is anything in the current range that makes me want a new Audi anyway