Increasing lane assist steering wheel time out

sebtomato

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a FL A3, with ACC and lane assist.

I get warning about not holding the steering wheel (or make movements) quite early, so is there a way to make it longer? Also, when the car stops, auto start is disabled very quickly (like 2 seconds).

Someone on another thread said that some settings could be changed "Long coding, Emergency_Assist from Not coded to Ea_Variant_2".

I don't have any cable/tools to make such change. Would Carista allow for that change?What is the most cost effective way to make changes?

Hi,

I have a FL A3, with ACC and lane assist.

I get warning about not holding the steering wheel (or make movements) quite early, so is there a way to make it longer? Also, when the car stops, auto start is disabled very quickly (like 2 seconds).

Someone on another thread said that some settings could be changed "Long coding, Emergency_Assist from Not coded to Ea_Variant_2".

I don't have any cable/tools to make such change. Would Carista allow for that change?What is the most cost effective way to make changes?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Emergency Assist is something else than lane assist inactivity time. You can't change that as far as i know

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk