In need of a few things

CroftyOriginal

Reaction score
My reverse beeper is not working, when I out it in reverse... Nothing, where is the switch for it just incase its not the speaker thats gone or does it run off the switch that turns the reverse light on? Also as its stupidly hot here, I had all my windows down, locked the car and went on about my day in the house, then I heard this very very faint beeping noise, turns out the alarm was going off, now my alarm siren obviously works but I think the speaker must be shot, where is the best place (cheapest) to get one or even can I retrofit a speaker to it? Also in need of an AC compressor, second hand or new, as long as it works and is cheaper than anything Iv found on the web already. Iv not long had the car and thought I needed to get the AC regassed, turns out when I was fitting a new DV valve I happened to see that the people before me have just bought a shorter belt to make it look connected even though it isnt, the pulley on the AC compressor has all melted so I am guessing it ****** its self and instead of buying a new one they just bought a shorter belt and left it disconnected.

Got a compressor and all the air con bits based in Birmingham £40.

All works fine just took it all out because race car.