Identify this grill

Thats (A)rturos car isnt it? PM that nutta!

Didn't he cut the mesh from an RS4 ?? or was that someone else?

That is obviously a custom grille. I'd love to do this to mine but its going too far from OEM for my liking.

Will look lovely on the right car and does look stunning on this one!

G

II have pm'ed Arturo but no response as of yet.

Would really like to know abou this one if any of you guys can shed some light on it.

Cheers
James

Im sure its a custom made one dude...

Yeh it's looking that way.

I would even have a go at making one myself if I found out where he got the mesh etc.

This is my grill I made myself, I also had to lose the fogs due to a front mount cooler.

IMG_4023.jpg

Oooooo.... that looks quite cool... you got a front on pic? What did you use for the mesh?

<tuffty/>

Hodd that looks cool dude!!!

Any more pics of it, what sort of mesh did you use, did you spray it and was it easy to do??

I'll try and get some more pics over the weekend, you may notice that I haven't put the chrome trim on the grill yet as i'm not sure whether to paint it. The mesh was brought off ebay its a black plastic mesh so no problems with stone chipping.

I cut all ot the centre fins out of a standard grill and with a little bit of filling and sanding thats the end result, the mesh is then bonded onto the back of the grill and also held in place by the bumper.

the mesh you used looks a bit like the grill on the mk5 golf I saw one today looks V similar from the pic

I am sure I saw a build thread that mentioned that he had bought the mesh separately and cut it to fit. I think the link was posted, but not sure it it was eBay or not?
Wish I could remember what thread I was reading, but it also linked to that photo album.