I really hate birds

scotty76

Reaction score
Washed the car. Dried it. Packing everything away. Get to the final thing, the pressure washer. Just coiling the hose up and a flock of birds flies over and sh*ts all over the car I just spent an hour washing.

I'm afraid I said "you've got to be sh*tting me” before it occurred to me the irony of that. :D

So 20 more minutes washing off and drying and I'm finally done.

Grrr.

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010, Keef, Sandra and 2 others
Need an 'unlike' button for this post @scotty76 :laugh:

Feeling your Detailing pain my friend

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010, Keef and scotty76
I feel your pain mate...spend a good while cleaning my car last Saturday. Went to my car Sunday and was greeted with this....

Reactions: Keef and scotty76
It's as if they go out of their way to **** on washed cars and new cars

Both my A5 and A4 got shat on inside the first 24 hours of ownership

Reactions: Keef and scotty76
What do you make of the CP spotless? I've never used it but heard its good stuff
In an ideal world I'd rather not use it but I stitched myself up and hosed off some bird bombs. I didn't have time to wash the car and the water duly tried. Washed the car yesterday and the water marks remained. So last night I tried it on half the bonnet and hey presto all sorted. I ran out of daylight so will do the rest next wash.

So in summary yep it's good stuff and works. If I remember I'll take some pics when I fix the other water marks.

Reactions: Keef
Was out today cleaning the windscreen and turned round to look where awful shrieking was coming from to evidence a CROW eating a live young Blackie!!! I felt really quite ill !! Never did finish the windscreen. Wish I had had my old 22

When I was in London last week, I saw a Matte Grey Aston Vanquish that was covered in fresh bird crap on the bonnet... bet that didn't go down well with the paint in that heat lol!