i don't believe this!!yet more vandalism to my car!!

ROLTYA3TURBO

essex boy :)
Reaction score
just went to get into my car to go shopping and discovered some a**ehole has snapped my passenger wing-mirror off!
they've obviously pushed it down hard because it's snapped off completely,so now i gotta spend yet more time out of my weekend to take it apart and look into what bits i need to renew.
this is starting to get on my nerves now,only just removed the nail polish from the other week 'n' now this :(
why can't people just leave cars alone!

Feel sorry for you mate this is getting ridiculous! ****** tramps!

just noticed ' latest addition s style chrome mirrors' - i really this this is why it happened. Seems to be all the chrome ones that get snapped off.

it does seem to be all the chrome ones that get snapped dunno why?would love to get some cameras to keep an eye on it but its parked on the road and not outside my house so not much i can do,still waiting for my garage application to come through to, which is taking ages:banghead:
so now i'm heading out with my tool kit to completely remove the mirror from the car and see what i need to rebuild it,yet more money i could've put towards the remap !