HUGE favour from some one in Liphook, Hants GU30 area

Ash B

Reaction score
Right cut a long story short, courier have c*cked up a delivery and not being that helpful. I've had a wheel i sold delivered to the completely wrong address in Liphook, Hants GU30 7GQ area. The guy at this address was getting my old rear bumper which he got delivered but along with a wheel that was suppose to be delivered to renfrewshire.
First of all fair play to the guy for being honest and saying that the wheel got delivered by mistake. Wheel had full address off other customer on so not sure how this was managed and they were aware that they had 4 items to pick up to go to 4 different address. Anyway Couriers have gone to collect it today and the guy been out. To be honest he not that very helpful and said he wont be free for them to collect it again till next week some time and he still not sure he will be in on the day. I asked him if he could do me a favour and drop it to the local tnt depo today and i'd pay some fuel into paypal. Anyway he said no. I can see this turning into a huge problem seeing that paisley freight who i booked it through are not being that much help nor are tnt who made the mistake. Wonder what they would of said if the guy never said he had a wheel and the wheel was completely missing! Doubt they would of wanted to pay out.

So i'm asking a huge favour from ASN if some one will go collect it from his address which i will provide and mobile number and drop it off to the local TNT depo and i'll paypal you £20 for fuel to say thanks. Before i end up losing a wheel and being £120 short where i have to refund the guy who bought the wheel. And fair play to him he been alright about the whole situation and found it quite funny :| lol

Any one that can help please pm me :thumbsup:

Hi Ash B,

I live in Liss, 2 miles from Liphook. I can collect it for you and drop it to my local TNT if you want.

PM me and we can discuss further.

Jamie

I'm about 15 mins from Liphook and happy to help also.