Huawei P30 Pro

Marshy

Settled in
Reaction score
As the title has anyone got one? How you liking it?
Currently have a iPhone X and contemplating changing to the P30 pro.
All opinions appreciated.

Reactions: AlexBrownPrime
My girlfriend has the P20 and I have a Pixel 3, I'm obviously biased here and I also made the move from Apple to Android a while back but I much prefer the stock Android experience. Huawei is much closer to stock than Samsung's offering and the P30 does look a good phone although I'll probably roll with all the Google flagships but if you need a top notch phone right now the P30 is newer and should perform like a champion.

Reactions: AlexBrownPrime, CHEZ and Marshy
I have the P20 pro having been a Sony fan for years decided to move because Sony phones always seemed to have little annoying issues. Im really happy with the P20 so if the P30 is an improvement on that I'd say go for it you won't be disappointed.

Never been an apple fan myself

Reactions: AlexBrownPrime and Marshy
After today’s news of Google and the people that make the chipset boycotting Huawei.
Say they’re going to make them go bust!!

Think I’ll wait and see.

Up until a week ago I had a P20 pro. I loved it. The camera is the best I've ever used on a phone. Always been on android phones anyway.

However I left on the table in KFC. When back 20 mins later and it was gone! And not handed in!

Still got 12 months of my contract to go so decided to buy a P smart 2019. Cheaper than paying EE for the early upgrade cee. Tell you what though what a superb little phone.

Anyway my point is get one bought. It may take you a little while to get used to Android after Apple but once you've mastered it you'll never look back

Reactions: Marshy
What's the point, Android, Apple, Amazon.....They're all tracked and monitored anyway these days. Wether it be through GPS or via the phones microphone etc. There just making more of a fuss about it because Hauwei is Chinese. Not American. Non of the European countries have placed bans on Hauwei.....As far is know.

Yeah but that's the old news, the new news says future Huawei phone's won't be able to access any of Google's services or receive Android updates including bug/security fixes.

Reactions: Nick Moorhouse
It was more the fact that Google are going to stop them using the play store and no longer have anything to do with them.
Also chipset supplier are boycotting them saying they’ll be bust within 6 months

Funny thing is I used to own a Nexus 6P (Google's flagship phone at the time) and the hardware was made by Huawei :haha:

Chances are they will now either give up selling phone's outside of China or create their own operating system which will most likely be rubbish but who knows, chances are they haven't even decided what to do yet.

I’ve got another 28 days until this contract is finished so may keep and eye on what’s happening over the next week or so.

iPhones are made in China, be interesting to see what China does about that!

Reactions: Marshy
images