How to remove roof bars?

Nutkin

Reaction score
Going to swap mine tomorrow, just wondering if anyone has some tips so we dont end up bursting the airbags out on the curtains.

From memory when i did mine the fixing bolts are away from the airbags, just remove the grab handles and pull the trim away,not as bad as it looks.

i like the fact someones thought about the design and the screw covers on the grab handles actually hold the handle down, little things like that is where the audi seems better than my seat

Has anyone removed the bars and left them off. What do you use to cover holes etc?

roof2.jpg

do the interior trims just pop off, i have some special trim removal tools so not to damage anything unless there's screws :p

Removal of A-pillar trim

Does anyone have these kind of instructions for the b,c and d pillar? or point me towards the software he's using as that looks pretty helpful.

I'm using Elsawin, I can't do it right now, but I'll look later and post them up.

dont worry mate we got it in the end, but good god theres a lot more screws than just taking the grab handles off.