How to fit these LED Sills?

1bb_y

Reaction score
SmartSelect 20201009 141708 eBay SmartSelect 20201009 141703 eBay Anyone know how to wire these LED S-line sills into the car? Pretty sure they have come off a face-lift A3 which comes with these as standard with the ambient lighting package.

I saw a video on YouTube where they wired it into the footwell lights but my PFL A3 was not spec'd with the ambient lighting package so I'm confused where else to wire these. I would appriciate any suggestions other than roof lighting as that would be too much hassle. I am retoro fitting puddle lights next week so I'm not sure if I can use any wiring from that.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20201009-141714_eBay.jpg
    SmartSelect_20201009-141714_eBay.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: pburv
View attachment 210489 View attachment 210490 Anyone know how to wire these LED S-line sills into the car? Pretty sure they have come off a face-lift A3 which comes with these as standard with the ambient lighting package.

I saw a video on YouTube where they wired it into the footwell lights but my PFL A3 was not spec'd with the ambient lighting package so I'm confused where else to wire these. I would appriciate any suggestions other than roof lighting as that would be too much hassle. I am retoro fitting puddle lights next week so I'm not sure if I can use any wiring from that.

Understand there is a way to do which is tap existing door panel power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 210489 View attachment 210490 Anyone know how to wire these LED S-line sills into the car? Pretty sure they have come off a face-lift A3 which comes with these as standard with the ambient lighting package.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...arning-lights-to-8v-help-please.236949/page-4

Reactions: 1bb_y