how rare are these seats ?

white.akita

Reaction score
hi please take a look at this audi on ebay, it has cloth recaro electric seats, are these origional to the car ?
i have never seen them before, i would buy the car if they werent wanting far too much for it !
heres the link | eBay

I dont know how rare the seats are im just impressed with the mileage of your current ride dude.

look like s4's but they are not leather never seen them before, nice looking car but too much money for what it is

I dont know how rare the seats are im just impressed with the mileage of your current ride dude.
just about to turn over 191000 miles, just had cambelt kit and water pump fitted a couple of weeks ago, i want to see how many miles its capable of :)

These seats are the same as the Recaro's fitted to the S4 as standard, they could be specced as an option on any other A4, however it is strange that they are full cloth, most people who ordered them would have gone for full leather or leather with alcantara centres. From that point of view they are pretty rare.

Car is expensive but it is very low mileage and pretty high spec, and probably a 1 off in terms of the seats alone... if it was an avant I'd be very interested....

like new !
when i got it the leather on the steering wheel and gear knob was a little faded but i got them looking like brand new again so now its like sitting in and driving a new car, passengers are amazed when i tell them to look at the odometer because they expect a 191000 mile car to be a noisy, rattly worn out bone shaker.

Last edited:
hi please take a look at this audi on ebay, it has cloth recaro electric seats, are these origional to the car ?
i have never seen them before, i would buy the car if they werent wanting far too much for it !
heres the link | eBay

This car is about 500 yards from my house! It looks mint, but its too pricey for what it is. He had an 03 plate A8 a while back for £8k, I got a bit tempted!