how do all :)

danny_dj3

Reaction score
Hi all been a member here for prob 6+months now but never got around to actually throwing out a into;

I'm danny and 43, from the channel islands but been in the North West for the last 20 or so years. Work wise im a qualified network consultant, tho its been a while since i did, been helping run/take over the family sign business.
Always been a petrol head, previously owning a fair few now collectors car such as fiesta RS turbo, 205 dimma, astra GTE/GSi and the odd evo :)
After a few kids, a mortgage and the usual mass of bills, got my 8l in Dec last year at what i thought was a steal, i was wrong!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi all been a member here for prob 6+months now but never got around to actually throwing out a into;

I'm danny and 43, from the channel islands but been in the North West for the last 20 or so years. Work wise im a qualified network consultant, tho its been a while since i did, been helping run/take over the family sign business.
Always been a petrol head, previously owning a fair few now collectors car such as fiesta RS turbo, 205 dimma, astra GTE/GSi and the odd evo :)
After a few kids, a mortgage and the usual mass of bills, got my 8l in Dec last year at what i thought was a steal, i was wrong!
Welcome Danny