1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i ?

joinerman Jul 4, 2018

1. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

Listen to music on my iphone through my radio ( Concert ) bearing in mind i have a Parrot kit fitted

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

4. leonwilliams

leonwilliams Active Member

What have you done today.

Economy remap can't believe the improvement normally I would have dude I up by now but nope still plenty left in tank.

Slight torque increase didn't want too much but also more power. HP tuning hudds knows his stuff explains process from start to finish.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Rideen

Rideen Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black saloon TDi Audi A3 Manual

Ummm, what? :wtf:

6. leonwilliams

leonwilliams Active Member

Why you going wtf. For it was my car that was remapped not your. This is an open forum be respectful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Rideen

Rideen Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black saloon TDi Audi A3 Manual

I think you're using it incorrectly. This is In-Car Entertainment subforum and you posted random remap in someone else's thread about radio connectivity.

8. asifa3

asifa3 New Member

The random drop of "what have you done to your car" in the middle of someone else's i.c.e section question
    Plus he didn't even get what he'd done wrong

Funny as ****

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rideen likes this.
  9. dbm

dbm Active Member

Your phone can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time and can be fairly smart in how it uses them, depending on the specific set of devices.

I used to use a Tune2Air with my 8P that also had Bluetooth phone preparation:
    (hmm... can’t post link to Amazon for some reason... Do a search for ‘Tune2Air’)

It was very good as an easy after-market option and they make multiple versions dependent on your input options.