How about A6 Avant BiTDI?

alvaroponfe98

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking for an A6 Avant C7 with the V6 BiTDI engine(313 ps) and Tiptronic transmisión. The car now has 87,500 km(54300 miles) and is from 2014. The maintenance is done in an official service.
I would like to know the impressions and failures of this engine and transmisión.
Thank you.
208934666 g
208934681 g
208934706 g

Don't think too much, just get it... I've got one, absolutely love it!

Reactions: JSR913, Audidi and Buxton2901
I’ve just got an A7 bitdi- it’s very impressive. 2015 model. Just a hatchback version of the A6.
Engine sounds ok as it’s got a basic kind of kufatec as standard, and torque is ridiculous. Box is a zf, so it’s bulletproof - no S tronic worries. Google box oil changes around 60k - might be worth doing.
1st/2nd seems to get a bit clunky and confused in stop start traffic sometimes but once it’s going its awesome. Very smooth.
Ideally I’d prefer one that hadn’t been on long life servicing but beggars can’t be choosers! If it’s been serviced every 15-20k it’s probably ok, have read somewhere of a couple of turbos needing replacement though.
Spec is variable- worth finding an old price list and decoding the vin via myAudi or a dealer to work out exactly what options you’re getting.
Very solid cars. Interior is incredibly well built. Mines on 60k and ideally needs front lower arms as the captive bushes are getting clunky on bumps. No other faults ... yet...