High beam

Tony Boylan

Reaction score
Is there any way to manually adjust high beam only on a 2008 audi a4 b8 thanks in advance

If you have standard headlights then yes! It's nothing to do with the top mounted adjustment screws. On the rear of the headlight near the bottom behind the main beam projecter is an odd protrusion with a black adjustment screw. It looks weird and must have a bespoke adjusting tool to turn it with the head light in the car. I removed mine and used a flat blade screw driver forced into the edge of it and adjusted by trial and error...adjustment is quite coarse and up and down only. Hope this helps it was bugging me for ages and no help on line anywhere.

Reactions: Tony Boylan
If you have standard headlights then yes! It's nothing to do with the top mounted adjustment screws. On the rear of the headlight near the bottom behind the main beam projecter is an odd protrusion with a black adjustment screw. It looks weird and must have a bespoke adjusting tool to turn it with the head light in the car. I removed mine and used a flat blade screw driver forced into the edge of it and adjusted by trial and error...adjustment is quite coarse and up and down only. Hope this helps it was bugging me for ages and no help on line anywhere.
Thank you very much for advice first decent answer I ever got