Help in the Nort East

cdm1

Reaction score
Hi not long had my 2009 A4 2.0 TDI and i still have warrenty on it.

When at a standstill i can hear a buzzing sound which i am sure is cuming from the in-tank fuel pump.

The car has been in for a service today (not Audi) but he said he could not hear anything but the wife dropped the car off and picked it as i was at work so i could not show him what i mean.

What i could do with is sitting in another2009 2.0 TDI to see if it is just a characteristic of these cars.

My location is Hartlepool so if anybody is on here that is willing to help me and have a listen to their car could you pm me please.

Hi not long had my 2009 A4 2.0 TDI and i still have warrenty on it.

When at a standstill i can hear a buzzing sound which i am sure is cuming from the in-tank fuel pump.

The car has been in for a service today (not Audi) but he said he could not hear anything but the wife dropped the car off and picked it as i was at work so i could not show him what i mean.

What i could do with is sitting in another2009 2.0 TDI to see if it is just a characteristic of these cars.

My location is Hartlepool so if anybody is on here that is willing to help me and have a listen to their car could you pm me please.
Welcome mate. Sorry to hear your troubles. I've got a 2013 a4 2.0tdi don't know of that helps? I'm Billingham based so would gladly help if needed?

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Welcome mate. Sorry to hear your troubles. I've got a 2013 a4 2.0tdi don't know of that helps? I'm Billingham based so would gladly help if needed?

Thanx for the offer but prob be better from the same year as they might use a diffrent pump in the 2013

Reactions: feva
I know it's been a little warm in Teesside the past week (for a change lol), my other half said the same to me the other day but it turns out it was the air con whurring, through the rear seat blowers

I know it's been a little warm in Teesside the past week (for a change lol), my other half said the same to me the other day but it turns out it was the air con whurring, through the rear seat blowers
2 things

@S400 CYA

Teesside's never warm
But anything over 10°c is like being on the tropics up here

Pump is getting replaced under warranty

Reactions: feva
As above glad it's getting sorted.