HELP - Centre Caps for RS4 Style wheels

afcbjoshd

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone knows where i can get the centre caps to go with some RS4 18" reps i've sourced, or link me to a previous thread where someone has posted this before. I've scoured ebay and cannot find the ones i need as i need a flat faced centre cap 60mm front 55mm at the caps on the back. I have 3 centre caps with VW on i am aiming to stick audi stickers on top of but i need a 4th! Thanks, Josh

i have no idea! i bought the exact ones you've got and couldnt get them to fit AT ALL! i even broke bits of the caps on the back to try and fit them in but i couldnt get it to fit! So i'm a bit stuck as to what to do?!

ive got 18'' rs4 alloys aswell bud and these are the exact ones i got 4 AUDI WHEEL CENTRE CAPS A3 A4 A6 A8 S4 TT S LINE, 60mm | eBay UK 60mm they were, the ones i posted last were just to give u an idea but these fit on mine mate. maybe because yours are reps, theres also ones you can get with a silver spacer ring around the outside of the cap, just type in audi centre cap rings in the abay search bar