1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello from Stockton

Mattyderv Jan 4, 2016

1. Mattyderv

Mattyderv Old Smokey

About time I got myself signed up

Hello

I'm Matty, I drive a 3.0 TDI A5 Quattro which still has a DPF and still isn't mapped because I'm a failure.

It used to be low but now its just average and it sits on 19 inch aftermarket wheels, one of which I kerbed in Morrisons car park at the weekend. I'm still very torn up over the whole ordeal so any words of comfort are greatly appreciated.

I'm from Thornaby originally but now live in Norton which is circa 100ft away so consider myself well travelled and would be interesting to speak to those with a similar interest.

I'll post a photo if it lets me

Cheers

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Mattyderv

Mattyderv Old Smokey

Barge.jpg

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Matty, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. For meets with local members have a look in the small events section (link in my signature) Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Mattyderv likes this.
  5. coatesy

coatesy poking badgers with spoons

Hi mattyderv i like your wheels. and your face...

iv known matty forever and have pestered him to sign up for years. anyway this year!! he will be attending Inters with me, rather than pretending he had better things to do.

Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Hope your doing ok young man. :)

7. coatesy

coatesy poking badgers with spoons

Hello there! yeah man, I'm good thank you been very busy with work and saving like mad for parts for the golf which is turning out to be massively expensive.

hope your good too ! :)

8. Sandra

I good thanks. It's shocking the price of car parts these days. You will get there though :)

coatesy likes this.
  9. AtotheK

AtotheK Registered User

10. Mattyderv

Mattyderv Old Smokey

Cheers dude. www.rimluxe.co.uk > Stuttgart ST9 19x19.5J et45 (couldn't get any lower)

11. Jarrapottsy

Jarrapottsy Registered User

How’s it went with the dpf delete just got myself same car and looking to do the dpf delete and egr blanked off any advice