Hello all!

c16rkc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought my first Audi in November last year. Its 2010 facelift A6 Avant Le Mans 2.0 TDi

Been enjoying fixing it up, along with my old Daimler, and will hopefully start a thread.

Kind regards
Chris

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and V6_Man
Hi all,

I bought my first Audi in November last year. Its 2010 facelift A6 Avant Le Mans 2.0 TDi

Been enjoying fixing it up, along with my old Daimler, and will hopefully start a thread.

Kind regards
Chris

Welcome to the forum Chris and looking forward to reading your thread here.

Do share the pics of your cars on here mate

Reactions: c16rkc
Thanks Guys - I'll start a project thread!

Just want to check something first, I had a BMW E65 years ago, and posted on the BMW forum. I started with an introduction and some photos of other car's I'd owned. With the intention to post the odd update on my old Daimler Super V8 as well as the BMW. But the forum moderator did not take kindly to it and deleted most of my posts. Do you know if the moderators mind other brands being posted here?... or shall I just stick to posting about the Audi?

Thanks Guys - I'll start a project thread!

Just want to check something first, I had a BMW E65 years ago, and posted on the BMW forum. I started with an introduction and some photos of other car's I'd owned. With the intention to post the odd update on my old Daimler Super V8 as well as the BMW. But the forum moderator did not take kindly to it and deleted most of my posts. Do you know if the moderators mind other brands being posted here?... or shall I just stick to posting about the Audi?

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to reading your project thread. I have no problem with you including other cars.

Reactions: V6_Man