1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Neill Payne

Neill Payne New Member

Hi all

im Neill from Portsmouth in Hampshire. I have just purchased a Audi Q3 with all the upgrades available.

I have had had some cars in my time but OMG what a car, looks nice, drives beautifully, sounds nice when you put your foot down and most importantly it’s a great addition as a family car.

Thanks for reading my post and look forward to searching the forum for helpful tips, talking and discussing topics Audi related and anything else of course.

Neill

THQuattro, Tashfeen and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Neil, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car. It sounds awesome. Enjoy the forum :)

4. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon Audi A4 Black Edition TDi S-line owners group

Hi and welcome ,hopefully you will share some pics when you get some time :yes:

5. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome Neil.