Headliner

quattrogone

Quattro Back!
Reaction score
I've just converted the headliner in my B8 Dynamik from the factory Silver/White to the full black kit, not a lot to say about this other than forget all the horror stories about removing front or rear screens on a saloon as all I did was look at the amount of boot trim in there and dropped the seats remove trim and with some careful moves the old one is out and new in taking around 15-20 mins max each way lol!

Also worth noting is that I bought a full kit of UK seller on ebay and it turned up creased all over and the A posts e.t.c. were gashed to hell, generally a complete pile, in comparison I then bought from a Lithuanian seller and the complete set arrived within the week and was absolutely mint :icon thumright: so if anyone gets stuck for VAG parts I can recommend the seller via pm.

Reactions: EXSpartan36, spartacus 68 and KSigota
Really good to hear this, I got someone to trim mine in Alcantara a year ago and they made a right pigs ear of it (the alcantara is coming off, it’s creased in places and they also broke my windscreen!!! Got my money back at least..) so I’ve got to replace the headliner and the pillars in the normal black, I can’t recall what the name is now - panther black or something?

Would be great to get the name of the eBay guy, otherwise it’s about £600 or so for the headliner from Audi.

Also great to hear any specifics of how you did it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a shout out of the seller. I'm close to just removing my silver lining roof pos, spraypainting it dark grey or black, and reinstall...

if you are doing that don't forget that you will need to replace everything from the door line up! Interior lights everything which is why I opted for the complete kit...

Yeah I wasn't serious about it. Just so fed up with the silver roofing