Headlight Bulbs

Jetset

Reaction score
Have done some searching through the Forums on this topic. Have also read Auto Express review and both seem to come up with Philips Xtreme Vision as being the best. Just wondered if anyone could provide feedback that have any experience if these are in fact the ones to go for. My A3 lights have always been rubbish, but since we swapped wife's car for an A4 with Xenons it has made it even more apparent. The A3 is due to be changed in the new year for either another A3 or A4 but as it is for work it probably won't be an S Line and therefore won't have Xenons. Whatever it gets changed for will probably have standard bulbs which I will want to change.

T8ups on here is your man has some great bright whites.. pm him if you want me to put some pics on here of mine let me know.

certainly few guys on here highly recomend the Philips bulbs mate.
you have the option of T8ups bulbs which you will be able to get through here.

I think only S Line or above get them as standard. Thanks for the replies, one more question: Is the dipped and full beam one bulb or 2 seperate? Can't find anywhere that says, can look at car but it isn't here at mo.

Will have a look at T8ups bulbs

They are seperate bulbs mate.

I can personally recommend the Philips Xtreme visions. They aren't much whiter than the standard bulbs but they do chuck out a hell of a lot of light.
If you want whiteness I hear good things about the philips bluevision ultra, though it doesn't produce as much light as the xtremes.

Thanks for the recommendation

Got a set of Xtreme Visions coming today, had a quick look last night and they look very awkward to fit!!

It's a company car but thinking of buying my own next time for tax purposes so if they are good I might take them out and keep them for next car when it goes back in January

Put some Philips Xtreme Vision in and they have made a massive difference, can actually see now!

Lost some skin and blood gettim them in though........................................