HAS ANYONE GOT PICTURES OF A4 B6 SITTING ON EIBACH SPORT-LINE,PLEASE !

Digger1

Reaction score
I fitted the eibach pro kit which is meant to lower 30mm front and rear, but lowered more like 15mm...
I contacted my supplier, who said that this was because my 2.0 fsi is one of the lightest B6s , Maybe they should tell people this :no: ...
supplier has agreed to send me eibach sportline which are supposed to lower 45-50mm front and 35-40mm rear,
which they said should give me the 25 to 30 mm i was looking for,but after my first experience with eibach ...
would feel happier if someone could confirm, poss, maybe post some pictures... as it's not a five minute job, Thanks..

Digger pm me your email address i will send some pic's over of my car sitting on Eibach spring's, i have only had them fitted since Jan.

I've questiond Eibach direct about this pro-kit, told em they only lowered about 15mm rear and a little more front,approx half what they say,they said they'd never had a problem before, really, I've had a good look on this site and other furoms, and loads of people have had the same prob; with the pro-Kit...

they sent me the sportlines for free,as promised; fair play, fitted the rear springs yesterday, now sits 20mm lower than factory standard, front and rear.The same as sport/s-line..
So 30mm pro-kit springs front and sportline 40mm lowering springs rear = 20mm lowering front and rear ... fairly happy now but:wtf:'s goin on !!!