Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
New series of Guy Martin speed.
Starts Sunday 4th September
Channel 4 @ 8pm

Reactions: DolomiTTe, Ghost, Arcam and 1 other person
I really enjoyed the last one. Will be on holiday on Sunday so will 'tape it', thanks for the info Sandra :chuncky:

Reactions: Sandra
I really enjoyed the last one. Will be on holiday on Sunday so will 'tape it', thanks for the info Sandra :chuncky:
Hope you will have a great time and be going somewhere nice. You made me smile there with 'tape it', not many on here know what that is, lol. :) X

Reactions: markos72, THQuattro and DolomiTTe
Hope you will have a great time and be going somewhere nice. You made me smile there with 'tape it', not many on here know what that is, lol. :) X

Off to Scotland on Saturday with a small group of like-minded car enthusiasts, and am praying for decent weather as we speak.

I get laughed at often for saying I've taped something - old habits die hard!! :blush:

Off to Scotland on Saturday with a small group of like-minded car enthusiasts, and am praying for decent weather as we speak.

I get laughed at often for saying I've taped something - old habits die hard!! :blush:
Where in Scotland you going?

Where in Scotland you going?
Not too far, just the Scottish Borders for a few days. Just got back from Argyll a few weeks ago, love that area. Nice driving roads in Scotland, the roads here in Lancashire are a disgrace! :frown:

Not too far, just the Scottish Borders for a few days. Just got back from Argyll a few weeks ago, love that area. Nice driving roads in Scotland, the roads here in Lancashire are a disgrace! :frown:
Scottish Borders is nice. I been all over Scotland (I am Scottish) my favourite place is Skye. Hope you have a fantastic time. :) x

Reactions: DolomiTTe
New series. The motorcycle racer competes in the Nevada Open Road Challenge, the fastest road race in the world, in which Highway 318 is closed to allow top of the line supercars to compete in time trials. Guy decides to make the challenge even greater by entering the contest in his Ford Transit van - but unfortunately, a crash has left the vehicle in need of some extensive repair work. He gathers a team of race engineers to rebuild the van and turn it into a racing machine capable of taking on some of the world's fastest cars

Reactions: Ghost
So i must be one of the not many on here then .

I like the sound of our Elite club Princess, who else is old enough to join.

I still say "tape it" sometimes,get funny looks off the kids

New series of Guy Martin speed.
Starts Sunday 4th September
Channel 4 @ 8pm

Who else but Guy Martin would fall asleep outside a whorehouse!! :) :)

Reactions: James_TDi