Goodbye, Farewell, So Long

I was VERY tempted by the S3 saloon, especially the black edition in White but after driving the Golf, my mind was set. (plus the Saloon wasn't in my budget haha)

Cracking looking car @JRock247 ! Supposed to be a lot of fun.

One thing I read the other day that I didn't know is that the Haldex pumps have a bit of a reputation for getting blocked so need regular servicing. Just thought I'd share that in case you hadn't seen it.

Reactions: JRock247
Thanks @scotty76 and yes, it's LOTS of fun :)

I also heard about the Haldex pump clogging up on a regular basis. Luckily mine just received a Haldex service before I purchased but thanks for the heads up. Hoping my mate can do it for me in the future, save me emptying my wallet every few months for VW to do it!

Reactions: scotty76
Couple of pics from the blast home yesterday.

Upload 2018 3 29 15 38 16

Upload 2018 3 29 15 38 29

Reactions: Bristle Hound, scotty76 and Sandra
Why certainly :)

These are just the ones from the garage. It's currently pee'ing down outside and don't fancy getting wet!

Upload 2018 3 29 16 21 30

Upload 2018 3 29 16 21 44

Upload 2018 3 29 16 21 57

Upload 2018 3 29 16 22 8

Reactions: Sandra, Bristle Hound, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Fantastic pics Jamie. The interior is actually better than I was expecting. :) x

Fantastic pics Jamie. The interior is actually better than I was expecting. :) x

It's no Audi interior by any stretch but I like it. It's got all I want/need and still looks modern......although I would have expected a little something more 'special' for the R version but I'm still happy with it.

Reactions: Sandra
It's no Audi interior by any stretch but I like it. It's got all I want/need and still looks modern......although I would have expected a little something more 'special' for the R version but I'm still happy with it.
So happy your enjoying it Jamie. :) xx