genuine rs4 front grill

I sold mine for £50 delivered. New from Stoke Audi there £86 so don't go crazy with the bidding.

Current price as of yesterday is £88.02 + VAT (£101.22).

I think the way the prices of these new are climbing suggests that the stock of them is running out, or at least getting low.

The RS4 was a low volume car, so it would follow that audi wont have made tens of thousands of them, they are popular in the aftermarket though, so theres a far greater demand for them than the actual number of cars produced would indicate. I seem to recall manufacturers are required to supply parts for any vechile they produce until 10 years after they stop production, so assuming their supplies hold out until then (2011?), you can bet audi wont be manufacturing any more, and they'll just keep nudging the price up to try to keep the demand in check.

Is that your advert?

Are the headlamps genuine Audi branded items?

Gosh the price of those are mental. I think I paid around £40 for mine a few years ago.

I took mine off the car but had better keep it safe incase I want to use it again.

that is strange all my bids say hidden and 30.00 thats impossible but yes i got to £55

30 will be the highest that the other guy bid, so it wont go any higher than that until someone else bids more.

i dont know , that was confusing me too

Important: To try and win this item, enter a higher maximum bid. Time left:4 days 21 hours History: 5 bids Current bid:£30.00 Your maximum bid: £61.00 (Reserve not met) Your new maximum bid:£ (Enter £31.00 or more)

because you have entered 61quid as your maximum bid, ebay will only bid to beat any other bidders, upto the value of 61quid. IE:

your max bid is £61. some other guys maximum bid is £50. ebay will only make you bid £51 because that beats the other persons maximum bid. if someone else has a max bid of say £70. they will only bid £62, because it beats your max bid of £61...

Hmm, if that price of £86.04 includes VAT, that's an excellent price.

I really like the look of these RS4 grills but at that price I think I might just stick with my standard A4 grill. Shame though.

I like the standard grille with the surround painted a dark colour.

I think it looks nicer as it matches the lower grilles. I did have an RS4 grille on my car for over 4 years however.