Sold Genuine ROSS-TECH HEX-USB+CAN cable (Unlimited Vin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

traindweller

Reaction score
Cable 1 Cable 2 Ross tech
Genuine ROSS-TECH HEX-USB+CAN cable.

This was purchased new by me from one of our site sponsors, Vagcom.biz (NHN) a few years ago and is an unlimited VIN cable that is registered with Ross -tech.

This cable is in very good condition with no signs of wear. It has only been used by me for our family cars. Only selling now as it is not compatible with my latest 2019 A3.

You can download the latest VCDS software and manual direct from www.ross-tech.com.

Price is £230 ono with payment via PayPal, which will include Royal Mail tracked delivery to a UK address, but If your local to North Herts and want to collect then happy for item inspection prior to purchase and cash payment then.

View attachment 192247 View attachment 192248 View attachment 192249
Genuine ROSS-TECH HEX-USB+CAN cable.

This was purchased new by me from one of our site sponsors, Vagcom.biz (NHN) a few years ago and is an unlimited VIN cable that is registered with Ross -tech.

This cable is in very good condition with no signs of wear. It has only been used by me for our family cars. Only selling now as it is not compatible with my latest 2019 A3.

You can download the latest VCDS software and manual direct from www.ross-tech.com.

Price is £230 ono with payment via PayPal, which will include Royal Mail tracked delivery to a UK address, but If your local to North Herts and want to collect then happy for item inspection prior to purchase and cash payment then.

Hi, Do you still have this? Interested in buying. many thanks

Hi @Black007
Yes, the cable is still available, let me know if you need any further info.
Thank you for getting back to me, appreciated. Apologies for leaving it so long but I have had a lot of other stuff on the go. If it is still available I would like to purchase. Please contact me and hopefully we can sort out the payment, delivery details etc. Many thanks

No problem and glad you are still interested. I am just trying to see how to personal message you with the details. I am sure it used to be via conversation but for the life of me I cant find it now. Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction and i will get the PayPall details over to you

No problem and glad you are still interested. I am just trying to see how to personal message you with the details. I am sure it used to be via conversation but for the life of me I cant find it now. Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction and i will get the PayPall details over to you
Great, will wait for your details. Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.