Full timelapse re spray on a B7

Craig Cull

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, been a while since i posted on the good old A4 B7 forum, hope your all well and your B7s are looking after you..

I know some of you are quite interested in the process's of tuning, personalising/modifying.. so i thought id change things up a little. To say im a paint sprayer i seem to spend more time in the engine bay than i do on the exterior.. but since buying the RS4 ive managed to get back to my routes and give it a showroom respray.

Anyway ill cut to the chase...

Heres a 20 hour respray cut down to 6.40 mins!
Courtesy of AJ Walker Photography (highly recommended)
Hope you enjoy

Reactions: Jaywoo_A3, Stanningtonglen, Jimbo.King and 5 others
Nice to see your keeping an eye on us all still craig , just watched the vid and well what to say, excellent work, really nice colour that.
hope your getting the rs4 all sorted to your liking now too, keep us in the loop craig with further updates, top stuff chap.
rgds
rob

Reactions: Craig Cull
very nice when can you get mine in for a 20 hour re spray lol

nice music choice :)

(and rs4!)

Nice to see your keeping an eye on us all still craig , just watched the vid and well what to say, excellent work, really nice colour that.
hope your getting the rs4 all sorted to your liking now too, keep us in the loop craig with further updates, top stuff chap.
rgds
rob
Thanks mate, yes its pretty much how i want it tbh, i just enjoy driving it with no issues. The road presence is just perfect. Hope all is well with yours :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
yep the old bus is behaving itself at present , but still on the lookout for the right RS4 B7 avant , seen a few really nice ones but missed out on them but they were right at the top end pricewise, seen another one local to myself last week with silly low miles, 32k one owner but again its more than the top end money wise even with the low miles, really temped to be honest as its not on the open market either, so no fighting with other buyers, well not yet, just need to get a deal pricewise.
anyway i'll see how things go.
cheers
rob

Reactions: Ianski68 and Craig Cull
very nice when can you get mine in for a 20 hour re spray lol
Average time is 40 hours really mate. I had no choice but to do this job in a weekend due to the amount of cars i had booked in for the following week. Was some serious graft and although the video doesnt show it, i had seriously had enough by the end of it lol!
But im happy to look at your car ;)

yep the old bus is behaving itself at present , but still on the lookout for the right RS4 B7 avant , seen a few really nice ones but missed out on them but they were right at the top end pricewise, seen another one local to myself last week with silly low miles, 32k one owner but again its more than the top end money wise even with the low miles, really temped to be honest as its not on the open market either, so no fighting with other buyers, well not yet, just need to get a deal pricewise.
anyway i'll see how things go.
cheers
rob
The RS4s are defo worth it with the right spec, but mine compared to a customers of mine is silly in comparison performance wise. Absolutely destroys it. Ive decoked it, removed the inlet runner flaps and partitioners, sorted a massive vacuum leak and now its finally ready for a stage 2 map. Fingers crossed it will be quicker than mine but only time will tell.

Great video Craig, can't wait for my car coming to you next month mate :grin: