Front RS Quattro Logo Touch up paint colour

Evil Derboy

Reaction score
Hi all,

The Quattro lettering at the bottom of the front of my car has a stone chip, made worse by my then jet washing it and needs touched up. Does any know the actual colour code for this (silver grey) or one close two it?

I'm assuming that that the lettering is the same availabel in black or grey across all recent RS models from RS3 through to RS5 as seen below:

2018_audi_rs5_us_48_1920x1080.jpg

There’s a company called black labelz on FB that sell stick on lettering.

da99778042e0b0f243bc2c432e9cac45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a company called black labelz on FB that sell stick on lettering.

da99778042e0b0f243bc2c432e9cac45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just messaged the guy. He wants nearly 40 quid....for a vinyl sticker!

Reactions: Bryant1998
Get on ebay mate, I got a large pack of various sizes for about £7, plenty of colours to choose from and haven’t come off even after being jetwashed

Get on ebay mate, I got a large pack of various sizes for about £7, plenty of colours to choose from and haven’t come off even after being jetwashed

Had a look but would need the exact size for it to fit on top of the existing lettering on the grill border.

Had a look but would need the exact size for it to fit on top of the existing lettering on the grill border.

Not sure what else to suggest except painting then mate, you’d think audi would have a solution, like being able to remove that trim and replace it with a fresh one, but I’d guess painting would be cheaper tbh

Not sure what else to suggest except painting then mate, you’d think audi would have a solution, like being able to remove that trim and replace it with a fresh one, but I’d guess painting would be cheaper tbh

The Quattro lettering doesnt come as a spare part. You need to buy a whole new grill. I've bitten the bullet and ordered the Blacklabez sticker. Will see how I get on with that.

Reactions: Bryant1998