Fresh air intake duct temperature sensor

bx3m

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I really need your help to properly identify the Fresh air intake duct temperature sensor. It's been turning my compressor on and off many times during the past 3 weeks, and turning it off while 35 celsius outside is becoming a bit of a problem, to put it mildly. The problem is that when I check the Compressor shut-off condition I get that the outside temperature is too low, and this sensor is showing a temperature between -40 to -35 celsius. Obviously incorrect, but I cannot seem to find exactly where is this sensor, and it's code. What I found, and I believe it is wrong, is the sensor behind the glove compartment, which is actually the evaporator temperature sensor (this one I have already changed, no luck). There is also the air quality and humidity sensor which is out on the edge of the intake duct, which I suspect to actually also contain this temperature sensor, but I am not sure, because everywhere I find it it says that it is only measuring air quality and humidity. Could anyone help me to identify this sensor 101% correct?
Thanks!