found this on ebay...

Not from me old chap! Just because I refuse to be led, people take it as a sign of descent. If I don't agree with something I say so, I won't "tow" the party line if it's not what I believe, and definitely not to please some on here!

Right Victor Meldrew - you may have paid taxes for 40 years but you'd be better off going back to school for another 40 years if this is the standard of your literacy. You are making me cringe.
Try smiling and being friendly. Instead of making yourself out to be a bit of an old twit.

Hmm, you must have used a dictionary to spell thesaurus!! As far as holes are concerned, I wouldn't know how to begin to dig one, certainly not by crossing pens...(keyboards) with the likes of your goodself!!
regards
Dave

How presumptuous of you to claim any knowledge of my literacy skills! I am actually quite offended now. Defamation of character.. Keep going. :hi:

It happened with my car getting spat on that was my fault, The guy who had the crash at the roundabout that was his fault, It was orange s3s savs fault for doing tx spelling, Me for my English the list goes on and on just check all the post you've done your amazing Dave, i don't agree with a lot of things on here but nearly every thread you have been on there's a row ... Have a day off for once in your life my English isn't that hard to read if it is then maybe you need reading lessons' and its fine to disagree but don't have get nasty when someone disagrees with you...

Dave
Or shut the f*&^ up and get in the pen with the rest of the ewe's!

no need its actually showing your uneducated by dealing with it in that way when you could deal with in a mature or joking way for 40 years old you think you would ...
now back to the thread and can we be mature please a laugh is fine and disagreeing is to but lets all not be nasty its childish

I just got an email off the guy from ebay this is what he had to say...

I am exclusive distributor of this product on europe and world. Directly from producer. I have lot of questions about another colour that we thinking about start production in different colours in near future.

So hopefully some better ones on the way i suggested to him subtle white front and back :)....
So thanks to klauster for finding it ........

How presumptuous of you to claim any knowledge of my literacy skills! I am actually quite offended now. Defamation of character.. Keep going.

To defame someones character, the someone must, by definition have a character! You can see where I'm going with this can't you?
regards
Dave:whistle2:

To defame someones character, the someone must, by definition have a character! You can see where I'm going with this can't you?
regards
Dave:whistle2:

Haha, i can see you now :lmfao:

1239216074-Internet%20tough%20guy.jpg

Geeze!!!!!!! Have you been spying on me? It's me alright, apart from the ciggie, I don't smoke!!
regards
Dave